"Top Shelf" eBook Content
To succeed in today's business climate you need to establish yourself as an expert to build instant trust & find customers. The best way to do this is by writing an eBook & if you're looking for the absolute best content available online today, you've come to the right place.
We have the best writers available online today
My team of incredible writers has written books on numerous subjects that have been used to market businesses, promote products, or simply sold on Amazon and Clickbank. If you've heard that you need to publish an eBook but don't know where to turn, you've found us and we can make your book a reality! If you don't know how to write an eBook we can help you out!
NOTE: If you need a book OTHER than a 5,000 or 10,000 word book simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom quote. Thanks!
Simply put, you provide us with the topic and a general outline (more details below) and then you'll receive a professionally written book with impeccable, 5 star content to publish on Amazon, sell on your website or give to potential customers & clients.
You retain 100% ownership rights to the completed work.
Need a cover? I do that too and trust me, you're going to be blown away by these covers! Follow this link for samples and to order the best eBook cover you've ever seen.
To compose the best content for you, we will need the following information with your order. The easiest way to do this is to create a Microsoft Word document and upload it under "eBook Details" above:
- The main topic for your eBook or title if you have one
- The target audience for your eBook
- The platform on which you’ll be selling or giving away your eBook (Amazon, Scribd, your own website, email autoresponder, etc)
- A general outline for the book. This does NOT have to be complex; if you simply provide a subject or topic for each chapter in the book, we will take it from there!
- Any specific details or facts that you want included in the book apart from what we will find with our own research
- Any references that you feel we should use during our research. Rest assured, we research the content for every book thoroughly, but occasionally customers want specific resources used as references for their eBook.
- Your CTA (call to action) for the end of the book (this will be inserted immediately after the text of the conclusion of the book)
Note: For Items 4-7, you can provide the details by uploading a MS Word File or PDF using the uploader above.